Edgewick Community Primary School is committed to keeping children safe.
On this page you find key documents and information that link to;
- The school’s commitment to keeping pupils safe
- The responsibility of staff and parents
- The legislation and guidance underpinning its policies
- Members of staff responsible for safeguarding
- The school’s commitment to apply this policy in a non-discriminatory way
Edgewick wellbeing Team
Mrs Snooks (Headteacher)
Mrs Briggs (Assistant head & Inclusion lead)
Mrs Price-Peterson (Learning mentor & Attendance)
Mrs Rock (Learning mentor & Mental Health)
Mrs Kumari (Learning Mentor & Admissions)
Below you will find the links to essential documents for information and advice.